We Have Our LID!!!

Saturday, October 15, 2011
We received a priority package today from Children's Hope. The letter stated that we have our official log in date(LID). Our LID is 9/27/2011. (Yes, we met that very important deadline!) This is a very exciting news. We can now be matched with a waiting child at anytime. I was told that CCCWA puts out an updated list every 6 weeks or so. I will call Tina Monday to see if I can find out more information.
                                            Lori

4 comments :

  1. Good for you! Hope you get a referral soon. Blessings, Debbie

  1. I would love to send a square for your quilt. I have your address but not your name. Will you please send me your name? I went along to China 3 years ago to get my granddaughter, Gracie, from Hunan. What an experience! We are absolutely in love with her. Hopeing to hear from you. Blessings, Debbie Sauer

  1. Martha B. said... :

    Just ran across your blog while doing some early morning surfing of adoption blogs and noticed we are with the same agency! We are hoping to travel to bring our daughter home in mid-December. Congrats on the LID, I hope you are matched soon...we were matched 2 weeks after a shared list came out so it can happen when you least expect it :)

  1. Lori said... :

    Dear Martha B.:

    I found your blog and can't wait to read more of it. Congratulations on your referral. She is precious!