Scary Rumors

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tomorrow is our 10 hour Hague training, which we have to have for the home study agency and our adoption agency. We found out yesterday that three of the four couples that had signed up to take it cancelled. We will be the only ones attending. We definitely don’t want to put this off. BCHFS only does this training once every three months.

Today when I was searching online for more information on adoption, I found an article about China making changes in their requirements. It was listed as a rumor, so I don’t know if it’s actually true or not. I am fearful because any changes in requirements could potentially hurt us or at worse stop the adoption.  One of the changes is that if we don’t get our dossier in by Oct. 1, our home study agency has to be Hague accredited. I don’t know if our agency is or not. They are doing the Hague training and my adoption agency referred us to them, so surely they are.

I am fearful and anxious today. I know that those things are not from God. I am currently taking a women’s bible study class on Hebrews 11. It’s all about faith, and boy do I need more of it.  Heb. 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

                                         Lori

0 comments :