Multi-Agency List

Saturday, May 14, 2011


Yesterday I mentioned the CCCWA multi-agency list. I did a little research today and found out that the list also has children on it with minor medical needs. It's my understanding, however, that these children don’t tend to stay on the list for very long. Something else that I learned that may be of interest is that healthy children 6 years old and up are considered special needs children, because children are generally harder to place as they get older. I won’t fully understand how the list works until I get to view it, but if you have questions about adopting a special needs child you may contact our adoption agency, Children’s Hope International www.childrenshopeint.org.                                                        
                                                              Lori

0 comments :